Ensure the packing teams are utilizing the recipe process to ensure all profiles are packed according to customer requirements. Audit daily packing processes to ensure procedures are followed and material moves into finished goods correctly.
- Set up packing queue to ensure the next to ship orders are ready for trucks. Have packing stations ready for pack teams to work.
- Quality procedure confirmation, proper packing recipes being utilized, and all teams working at an acceptable pace.
- Train new TM’s to procedures, drive continuous improvement efforts, and work directly with shipping clerk to support packing/shipping plan. Support Production Managers as needed
- Any additional tasks as required.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Epics Knowledge
- Hands-on aluminum extrusion experience
- Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Aluminum Association standards
- Customer specifications
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to achieve forklift and crane certifications.
- Ability to work on the production floor with exposure to dust, fumes, odors, loud noise and varying temperatures.
- Ability to do work requiring standing with frequent stooping, bending, reaching overhead and sufficient manual dexterity to perform all aspects of the job.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in manufacturing is a plus. Must be able to read, write and comprehend English. Must be able to safely handle up to 50 pounds using a lifting device.
- Must adhere to all safety rules in force for the location you are in while performing your job responsibilities. This includes at a customer or supplier location.
- Must meet requirements for PPE in specific manufacturing areas when you are in those areas including safety shoes and safety glasses.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL JANUARY 29, 2021
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, gender identity or sexual orientation, creed, sex, disability, marital status, citizenship status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.