To operate and maintain our CNC equipment. Responsible for reading and interpreting technical blueprints, inputting the design specifications, adjusting the machine cutting paths and performing quality checks on the final product. May also be required to perform routine machine maintenance and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the manufacturing process.
- Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design models
- Loading raw materials into the CNC machine.
- Inputting the product design into the computer modeling software.
- Choosing and loading the correct cutting tools for the job.
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product specifications.
- Troubleshooting issues during the manufacturing process.
- Completing quality control tests during the manufacturing stage and on the final product.
- Cleaning and maintaining the machine.
- Training new staff on machine operation procedures.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Previous work experience as a CNC Programmer.
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints.
- Extensive experience with computer modeling software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and stick to a deadline.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Ability to work after hours when required.