Monitor and maintain the CNC machine and adjust the G code as needed.
- Housekeeping requirements and other company policies and work rules.
- All work to be performed based on customer-specific requirements using documented work instructions.
- Using fixed and variable measurement equipment.
- Packaging and labeling product according to instructions.
- Performing routine cleaning and maintenance on machines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient in the following: Set-Up machine with little to no help; do simple programming and edits; tool offset and work shifts; able to observe safety rules.
- Proficient in understanding Wolverine Quality Policy and qualify objectives as related to this position.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting production, BOM’s and quality plans.
- Quality system Procedures and Work Instructions.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in manufacturing is a plus. Must be able to read, write and comprehend English. Must be able to safely handle up to 50 pounds.
- Must adhere to all safety rules in force for the location you are in while performing your job responsibilities. This includes at a customer or supplier location.
- Must meet requirements for PPE in specific manufacturing areas when you are in those areas including safety shoes and safety glasses.